1:1 Teaching Assistant (maternity cover)
To start 14th March 2022 until 31st August 2022- with the possibility to extend
Grade C - 28.75hrs per week (term-time),
Monday - Friday 8.35am to 3.05pm
At Kanes Hill Primary School we are on a continuous and exciting journey of improvement and are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated 1:1 Teaching Assistant to join our hardworking team.
The school has a strong ethos of inclusion and works with a range of other agencies to provide advice and resources to effectively support individual pupils. We are a friendly, supportive and hard-working team and the successful applicant would be warmly welcomed into our school community and able to access our ongoing staff development.
Applicants will be required to:
- Demonstrate good communication skills and empathy with children
- Be enthusiastic, well-motivated and fully willing to support school life
- Be extremely patient and flexible
- Understand confidentiality, safety and safeguarding
- Be a team player
- Have a minimum of Grade C at GCSE English and Maths, or equivalent qualification
- Have skills and the ability to manage children's behaviour
- Show confidence in supporting children in their learning and their play
- Be passionate about contributing to a culture of high expectations
Salary & Benefits
The post is Grade C, starting from £18,933 to £19,941 per year FTE.
The role will be for 28.75 hours per week term time only.
The hours will be - Monday - Friday 8.35am - 3.05pm
The actual term - time salary will be £12,261.
As a School we can offer:
- The opportunity to work in a school which benefits from being part of a multi-academy trust.
- Supportive colleagues
- Inspiring resources and ongoing training for your professional development.
- Longer school holidays than maintained schools, including a two- week October Half-Term break.
Kanes Hill Primary School
Deadline and how to apply
For further details please e-mail: Sandie.Whitehead@ilpartnership.org or telephone 023 8046 3737.
Closing date: 7th February 2022
Interview date: To be confirmed
Please send all completed applications to the email address: Sandie.Whitehead@ilpartnership.org
The Inspire Learning Partnership and Kanes Hill Primary School welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. Only applications submitted on the academy’s application form will be accepted. Kanes Hill Primary School and The Inspire Learning Partnership are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring checks along with other relevant employment checks.