Kanes Hill Primary School continues to follow the current advice and instruction from Government and Public Health England.
The current advice can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Our school has carried out an individual risk assessment and made plans on which children they will accept and when, and the patterns of provision they can offer, while prioritising the safety of children and staff.
We will be in contact with parents/carers directly about our arrangements.
- Corona Virus Risk Assessment 12th January 2021
- Partial Opening Risk Assessment January 2021
- PHE Guidance Covid Case
Symptoms of COVID 19:
The most common symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are recent onset of:
new continuous cough and/or
high temperature and/or
a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)
For most people, coronavirus (COVID-19) will be a mild illness.
If your child does develop symptoms, you can seek advice from NHS 111 at https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/check-if-you-have-coronavirus-symptoms/or by phoning 111.
How to stop COVID-19 spreading
Remember, 'Hands. Face. Space':
- Hands – wash your hands regularly and for 20 seconds
- Face – wear a face covering in indoor settings where social distancing may be difficult, and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet
- Space – stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place (such as wearing face coverings)
Latest Government Information Covid